Healthy Tips you need to see!
Our mouths turn into bacteria incubators at night. This warm, moist and dark environment allow for bacteria to multiply like crazy. The next morning, unless this bacterial growth is removed, it's swallowed with that first sip of liquid. So, before you reach for that toothbrush, grab your tongue scraper first. Remove the toxins then start to clean.
- Removes bacteria, undigested food, toxins, dead cells
- Lessens bad breath
- Cleans yoour taste buds, improves taste and eliminates the need to use salt, sugar, etc.
- Stimulates digestive fire
- Improves saliva production
- Boosts immunity by preventing the reabsorption of toxins
- Helps whiten teeth
- Increases your awareness of your state of health
- Supports oral health
Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub
- 1/4 cup Himalayan Pink Salt, ground
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cocnut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon Manuka Honey
- 15 drops essential oil of your choosing
1. If you can only find coarse sea salt, grind about 1/2 cup salt in a clean coffee grinder until you have a semi-fine texture (a few coarse pieces are okay)
2. Combine everything in a small bowl and stir. Transfer to an airtight container.
3. To use, wet your hair and gently scrub a tablespoon sized amount into your scalp using your fingertips (don't expect the scrub to foam like soap). LEt is sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Top inflammation-fighting foods
- Wheat Berries
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Brazil Nuts
Make a healthier meal with these options
Fruit that are low in sugar and high in vitamins include:
Healthy Fats include:
Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Nuts & Seeds
Healthy Protein include:
Sun Dried Dried Tomatoes
Pasture Raised Chicken
Grass Fed Beef
Healthy Veggies include:
Go crazy here, but keep starchy choices like potatoes in moderation
Don’t forget about your whole grains, which include:
*As always, choosing options that are clean work to keep toxin levels low within our bodies. Choose organic and non GMO when possible!*
Go BACK to Eat Right. Live Well