Look for lots of great on-line coupons coming soon!
MANUFACTURERS COUPON REDEMPTION
- We double the savings marked on manufacturers' cents-off coupons up to 99 cents. Example a 75 cent coupon = $1.50 and a $1.00 coupon would = $1.00.
- Coupons $1.00 and more will be redeemed at face value only.
- The total redemption value of the coupon may not exceed the retail value of the item purchased.
- Cigarettes, and items prohibited by law will not be doubled.
- Any coupons for "free" products will be honored for the value of the item only. No doubling and will be limited to 4 free items per shopping family.
- Only 1 manufacturers' coupon may be redeemed per item; No substitutions are allowed.
- The exact item stated on the coupon must be purchased in order to redeem coupons; No substitutions.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed after the expiration date stated on the coupon.
- Product specific register receipt (Catalina) or store (Green Valley) circular coupons cannot be doubled or used with any other manufacturers' coupons for the same item.
- Non-product specific store Promotion Coupons can be used with another manufacturers' coupon. For example: a customer may use a store coupon for "50 cents off any Product item" and a manufacturers' coupon on the same item.
- You may double a maximum of 4 identical manufacturers' coupons. For example: if a customer purchased five boxes of Cheerios and presented 5 manufacturers' coupons for 50 cents, the first four coupons would be doubled to $1. the fifth coupons would be redeemed for 50 cents face value only.
- Up to an additional 12 identical manufacturers' coupons/items will be redeemed at face value for a total of 16 identical manufacturers' coupons.
- Internet coupons are accepted at face value only. Internet coupons for free items are not accepted. Green Valley reserves the right to limit the number of internet coupons accepted.
- Green Valley reserves the right to deny suspected fraudulent internet or manufacturer coupons.